1. How to connect WP-Script theme on my site
When you buy a WP-Script theme, you have to connect it on your site.
- Go to the WordPress admin panel on your site
- Navigate to the WP-Script dashboard page
- WP-Script Core must be installed
- Your license key must be activated
- Scroll down to te the theme you want to connect
- You must have bought the theme
- Click on the “Connect” green button
- This step will connect, install and activate the theme on your site.
- The number of sites on which you can activate the theme is reduced by 1 (unless you have unlimited plan)
2. How to disconnect WP-Script themes from my site
In some cases, you will want to change the site where your theme is connected. This may happen in the following situations:
- You need to change your domain name
- You have made some tests on a localhost server and you want to go to production
- You don’t need this theme on a domain anymore for any other reason
You can then disconnect WP-Script theme from your site at any time. Then you will be able to connect it again on a new site.
To disconnect a theme, follow these steps:
- Go to your WP-Script.com account page
- Scroll down to the theme you want to disconnect
- Click on “Show sites”
- Click on the red cross next to the domain from which you want to disconnect the theme
- The number of sites on which you can activate the theme is increased by 1 (unless you have unlimited plan).
- You can then activate the theme on any other domain you want by following the plugin connection steps.