How to update WP-Script Themes
All WP-Script themes are regularly updated. Issues are fixed and new features are added.
There are 2 ways to update a WP-Script theme.
1. From WP-Script Core theme
This is the easiest way to proceed. WP-Script Core theme must be installed.
- Go to the WP-Script CORE dashboard on your site.
- Click on the “Update” button under the Theme you want to update.
- The page reloads. The theme has been updated and reactivated automatically.
2. Using FTP
Proceed this way only if you encounter issues to update within WP-Script Core theme.
- Go to your wp-script.com account page (you must be logged in).
- Download the zip file of the pugin you want on your computer.
- Unzip the theme zip file.
- Launch Filezilla or any other FTP software, enter your FTP credentials and click Quickconnect.
- Go to your root directory and then to /content/wp-content/themes/.
- Delete the directory of the theme you want to update.
- Upload the folder containing the unzip files of the theme to replace the old theme.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and reactivate the theme if it has been disabled.