1. How to connect WP-Script products on my site
When you buy a WP-Script plugin or theme, you have to connect it on your site.
- Go to the WordPress admin panel on your site
- Navigate to the WP-Script dashboard page
- WP-Script Core must be installed
- Your license key must be activated
- Scroll down to te the product you want to connect
- You must have bought the product
- Click on the “Connect” green button
- This step will connect, install and activate the product on your site.
- The number of sites on which you can activate the product is reduced by 1 (unless you have unlimited plan)
2. How to disconnect WP-Script products from my site
In some cases, you will want to change the site where your products are connected. This may happen in the following situations:
- You need to change your domain name
- You have made some tests on a localhost server and you want to go to production
- You don’t need those products on a domain anymore for any other reason
You can disconnect WP-Script products from your site at any time. Then you will be able to connect it again on a new site.
To disconnect a product, follow these steps:
- Go to your WP-Script.com account page
- Scroll down to the products you want to disconnect
- Click on “Show sites”
- Click on the red cross next to the domain from which you want to disconnect the products
- The number of sites on which you can activate the product is increased by 1 (unless you have unlimited plan).
- You can then activate the product on any other domain you want by following the product connection steps.